The End Of The Year December Post

We have about two weeks and three days left of the year. I wonder what people think or do during the last few weeks of the year. Do they sit down and think about their life? Do they look back at the year that's ending? Maybe think about the goals they completed and the ones that they'll be carrying on to the next?
Do they consider the year to be a new beginning or it's just another year, who cares?
I'm personally a great believer that with the new year comes a new attitude. I sit down and I think about what I did and didn't do during the year. Most importantly, I check myself. The good things I did? The negative things? Need improvement in any department?
I create goals.
Write a letter to future me.
Create a board with pictures of places I want to visit and things I want to accomplish.

It's a process that slowly but steady has helped me improve my life. This year for example I bought a car! This was one of the things on my list. I also did a road trip to Georgia and complete the PCOS walk. I also watched two of my favorite boy bands O-Town and 98 Degrees in concert and watched Trevor Noah live in a stand up comedy show. So, I can say that I did pretty well this year.

I already have a whole list of things I want to accomplish next year.  But that's a story for December 14, 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts