What's on my bucket list? #SinBandera




I was finally able to see Sin Bandera in concert. Ever since I heard their first song "Entra en mi vida" I have been in love with their music.  When the band separated I was heartbroken, I didn't think I would ever get to see them live. Yet, here they were in Indianapolis for the first time in their career. I simply couldn't let this opportunity pass. I immediately called a friend a bought some tickets.

 It was amazing! They played their own instruments, which, is awesome! We get to enjoy the music more. They also sing wonderfully live. There is nothing worse than going to a concert to just to find out the artist can't really sing. It was also great that the crowd was so very much invested in the music.

~It was truly a dream come true to me.~

Comments

Popular Posts