BOOKMARK THIS! (Part 1)

 "Be Impeccable with your word. This is the first agreement." -Don Miguel Ruiz

PAGE 44-45


My Thoughts

I felt called out in this chapter. I feel as if I went to a therapy session and I am now writing down some notes on things that I need to work on. First, I understood that words are powerful and that they hold a lot of power. We can make or break somebody just by using our words. Second, I had to face the fact that I do not check myself on how I speak to others and how I make them feel. When I speak to someone am I giving positive vibes? Am I being negative? Maybe I'm being judgmental? Third and final thoughts on this chapter, I need to be impeccable when I speak to myself. I have a lot of new agreements that I need to make with myself in order to break the cycle of suffering. I have been told so many negative things in my life that I have internalized and that hurts me.


"I am impeccable with my word. Nurture this seed, and as it grows in your mind, it will generate more seeds of love to replace the seeds of fear"

- Don Miguel Ruiz

Page 44



Comments

Popular Posts