Little Moments

Episode 1



There is nothing worse than someone discouraging you from doing something; specially when you are under a lot of pressure to get it done.
The day I took that picture, I sat alone on a rock for a few hours just observing and thinking. It was like there was movie just playing over and over again in my mind and I was just trying to put the pieces together enough so that it made sense for me. I felt scared and worried and concerned. I really felt like the world was on my shoulder and I couldn't breathe. 
I took this picture to tell myself that I couldn't give up. I told myself that I was going to move forward in life, I wasn't going to let anyone tell me that I couldn't do it.
I was going to walk forward and I did.
I succeeded.
I conquered my fear.
And I look at this picture and I know that I never want to feel like that again.
I never want to doubt my capabilities and let anyone tell me that I can't do something because I CAN.
I can do anything in life as long as I work hard for it.
I'm glad I can look back at this picture and know something negative transformed into a memory I can use to empower myself.
I grew a little bit more because of this experience and it's a little moment, a little something of my life I share to help others.

Comments

Popular Posts