Random Thoughts: 1 & 2



ONE

You know you're an adult when every day is full of exciting choices to make. 
(That was a little sarcastic)
Seriously, when I was in high school I didn't have to make this much choices. I find myself making important decisions for my life everyday.
Now, I'm not complaining. It's just a realization that popped into my head today as I was sitting here in front of my computer.
And I looked around and I saw myself differently. I wondered for a second if maybe I had made a bad choice in my life. But the more I looked, the more I realized that my dreams were slowly but surely becoming a reality for me.



Even though sometimes it can be hard to pick one thing or another, at least I have choices.
Having a choice about your life is a great thing to have. You are not trapped in yourself or in a situation; YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO BE IN THAT SITUATION.


TWO



LIVE UP TO YOUR OWN EXPECTATIONS!

That quote is as strong as the man standing behind it!

Comments

Popular Posts