Chicago & Something Else

I spent two wonderful days in Chicago with my co-workers. The city is beautiful and really hot in July. But nonetheless, I have a story to tell you. I met Leor Hackle, he played Julius Rottwinkle in Matilda. If you don't know this already, Matilda is my favorite movie. I think I have seen this movie over a 100 times in 2 different languages so far. But anyways, he was one of the presenters which by the way was one of my favorite sessions. It was quite interesting learning about social identity and how it's present everywhere. He did this cool thing where he played a game with us to prove his point, it was absolutely amazing!
To get back to the story, I was having some drinks after the sessions and all of a sudden my co-worker Terrell tells me: "Hey, did you know one of the presenters was in Matilda?" That's when it all clicked for me. I knew exactly who he was! I went up to him and said: "Oh my God you're the kid with the M&M's!" I was way too excited. Everyone started laughing and I was just so happy. I got to ask him about the scene and the characters and we discussed the reunion. He shared a picture he took with Pam Ferris (by the way she is very sweet according to him). In the picture she was squeezing his cheek just like she did in the movie but with more love this time. That was pretty awesome! Anyways, I did take a picture with him and he is partnering with the school, we'll get to see more of him!

Now I present to you the pictures I took de Chicago!







Comments

Popular Posts