Sharing My Life In Pieces: Alessia Cara Concert

If you know anything about me, it definitely has to be how much I love Alessia Cara. Ms. Alessia Cara came to Indianapolis and I just had to see her.  It was amazing, she was absolutely amazing. Alessia brings joy and positivity to everyone with her music and her realness. She's very relatable and I really enjoy listening to her music every morning as I'm driving to work. Alessia sings about loving yourself, about being heartbroken, about being strong and just being who you are no matter what society says. She sings about friendship and love stories. She sings about being let down and not how it's okay that your life is not perfect. I feel like I know her personally because her songs and her videos are so authentic. If you just watch her videos you know exactly what I'm talking about. I love her and I'm glad I went to see her in concert.


Comments

Popular Posts