I Let Go

 When I commit to something, I like to see it through. 

I work hard to see it through.  

I ignore the signs and I keep pushing even when there's nothing worth fighting for.

This year though, I am learning to let go of everything; I mean people, I mean situations, feelings, and anything that doesn't serve me.

And I grieve all of this but in a healthy way.

 I allow time to be my friend.

I give myself words of encouragement.

I give my body, food, vitamins, and exercise.

I give my brain meditation and therapy.

I read.

I cry,

I talk to my sister,

and my friends.

I

Let

Go.

It's the best thing I could've done for myself. At the end of the day, is it really worth forcing something that's not meant to be for you?

Comments

  1. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else
    encountering problems with your site. It appears as though some of the text within your content
    are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me
    know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my
    web browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using chrome and I'm not having any issues. What browser are you using?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts