What's on my bucket list? Servando y Florentino!

 


Music was my way of escaping the trauma I was experiencing at home. There were a couple of artists that really helped me at different times in my life. I already got to meet the duo Sin Banderas and O-Town. Today I want to talk about Servando y Florentino. When I tell you I was in love with these boys...I WAS IN LOVE! I literally used to cry of happiness whenever I listened to their music or watched them on television.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to see them ay Madison Square Garden when they were at the height of their career! But that's okay because I got to see them in a time of my life where I am healing my inner child/inner teenager. There's a picture of me at the concert and I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. It was a moment where I was finally able to give myself something that genuinely made my heart happy. My inner-child was jumping, my teenage self was jumping and my adult self was jumping. We didn't sit not one second during the concert. 

Can I also say that they are fucking amazing!? Live music and amazing voices! The energy!!!!! There was so much love in the audience for them and I am happy to have experienced them this close up and at this age of my life. What a night! 

 I will always carry this moment in my heart!

Comments

Popular Posts