Welcome To Moonless Nights

Hi,

Welcome to my blog Moonless Nights!

This is my second time creating a blog. I previously had a blog also named Moonless Nights and I'm excited to start off fresh again.

I'm trying to do things a little differently. I'm trying to convince fellow writers to also share their work here at the blog. Hopefully they will be encouraged to do so!

The only rule this blog has: Respect!

"Respect yourself and others will respect you."- Confucius, Sayings of Confucius




          What to expect: 

  • Books
  • Pictures
  • Anecdotes 
  • Excerpts 
  • Music
  • Movies
  • Quotes
  • Any valuable tips & information about writing programs.
  • & free writing
Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions: moonlessnights5@gmail.com

You can also add me on Google +

Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular Posts