Him

“HIM”

You really can't help who you like. 
It's an attraction that you feel and is impossible to ignore it; especially when it's all you crave.

I don't like that I like him. 
It's also true that I can't help but to like him.

 I don't like the way people talk about him.
They want him to fail.
They don't want him to be successful.
I get it, but he is human.
We all have been there before.
We are not God, we can't judge.

Still,
all the negativity can't keep me away from him.
Every time I hear his voice is like I'm in another world.
A smile forms on my lips.
He is all I can see.

I'm so attracted to him.
There is something that keeps pulling me to him.
I just can't quite figure it out.
Maybe is his attitude about life 
or the way he smiles all the time.
Probably, is the way he keeps on fighting when everyone is against him.

I like that he is real.
He doesn't hide his true self.
He doesn't worry about what other people say.
He doesn't change his style.
He doesn't change the way he is.

He is not perfect.
He makes mistakes, but he can sincerely apologize.
It's inspiring to see how he falls down and quickly gets back up again.

And
he is so handsome.
Almost everything looks good on him.
Oh and his laugh...
that laugh...
those lips...

His face is gorgeous.
Brown eyes that light up when he smiles.
Pink lips any girl would love to kiss.
And a nose that goes perfect with his masculine face.

He is also,
 artistic.
He loves art.
Art is his freedom,
his way of expressing himself
and,
his style.

He loves music.
He can distance himself from people with it.
He can move to it and not think about anything else.

Comments

Popular Posts