Food: Delicious Pain



Food can definitely be your worse enemy when you suffer from PCOS.
What food does to my body when I eat it's such an amazing feeling that I'm continuously thinking about food. It's also why I'm consistently hungry and very cranky when I don't eat.
I feel that my body has taken over me.

Eat, or suffer.

Yes, terrible migraines and nausea.
My hands shake and my vision becomes blurry.
The fact that I'm always hungry contributes to my biggest problem; even when I eat in between meals I'm finding myself hungry and wanting pizza instead of fruits or burgers instead of vegetables.
My energy level is low and exercising is a big trouble.
The weight goes up and the self-confidence go low.

Anxiety.

I can't sleep if I'm hungry.
Taking anti-anxiety pills won't let me eat at all.
I take one it becomes difficult for me to swallow the food. 
It feels pretty much like I'm forcing myself to eat.

Motivation.
Lacking.

Struggle.
Constant.

Hungry 
Always.

Cravings?
Never for something healthy.
If I don't eat what I crave I have to deal with an emptiness.
It pretty much feels like I didn't eat at all.

Frustration?
Yes!

Depression.
Present.

There is no doubt in my mind that food is such a delicious pain for my body.


These last few weeks I have been thinking really hard about food and how it's affecting me emotionally, mentally and physically and this short piece of writing came to my mind. I don't know if it makes sense to everyone else, but it makes sense to me. 

I just wanted to share it.

Comments

Popular Posts