The Year Ends

I live life everyday thinking that one day it won't come to an end. And as this year ends, I realize that there was a very hurtful but valuable lesson learned this year: Life can and will come to an end when you less expect it. It doesn't ask any questions and it doesn't give you a sign. Things of materialistic value is worth nothing when your life ends and what you leave behind of value is the love and the people whose lives you touched. 2015 will begin without my friend John who one night after talking to me on the phone sat down to read on his chair and died, I want to make sure that in 2015 I do a lot more things than I did in 2014. I have big plans for me and I want to make sure that this new year and the years that I have left to live, that I live them to the fullest because I just don't know how much longer I'll be here to continue writing and continue enjoying wonderful moments with my friends and family. Even though this isn't something that people want to think about, it's a reality that hit me strong.

I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2015.


Ps: Don't forget to care for the most important person, you!


Comments

Popular Posts