Random Though




Sometimes you are having a terrible day, you even think about possibly quitting. But then you bump into someone and they remind you that it's just a moment in your life. This that you feel now it's not going to be something you'll be feeling forever. You will sleep it off and you will feel much better again tomorrow. I encountered someone like this a week ago. I was having such a bad day and I was looking for ways to run away, I was completely overreacting and blinded by the negative thoughts in my head. And I just happened to meet this girl again, she was just understanding. She listened to me and I really needed someone to just listen, I felt my concerns were valid and should be heard. Her aura, her perspective on things and her positive views really made me feel better. She gave me good advice and reminded me that I'm doing good with my life, I'm in a good place and I need to appreciate that.  And she is right, I see it now.

Thank You Fatima.

Comments

Popular Posts