Once Upon A Post... (1)

I really enjoy vines and I follow a couple of people who are famous for making vines. One of those people is LeJuan James. I have been following him since he started in Dominican Vines. He is young and has it together and really motivate young people to follow their dreams. I like that, I like to follow inspirational people.

 I came upon something that he posted today and it really captured me. I have been for the last two months on the process of a big change in my life. Just like everything else in my life, nothing good comes without something bad (I think many of us can relate to this). But most importantly nothing comes without hard work and obstacles. You need to want something enough to overcomes those obstacles and I have been fighting to make this happen for myself. However, I didn't realize that I was an obstacle myself because I was afraid. Being afraid is not going to help me with anything.

I'm going to share what he said and I hope it touches you in a positive way.


"The moral of this story is that sometimes we do not understand why GOD work the way he does, but if not for those hardships and times he put me through I would of never built the courage to leave my old job behind.  Blessings come in disguise. Keep your head up, what ever it might be that your going through I encourage you to PRAY ask for guidance and don't lose faith. Heck it work for me, why can't it work for you!" LeJuan J.

Comments

Popular Posts