What's on My Bucket List? (2K Tour) #2ktour #Otown

When I was growing up, I was absolutely in love with the boy bands. My sister, my cousin and I used to buy all their magazines and had a bunch of posters on the wall and followed their news on television. TRL and MTV were very huge in our lives in the 90's and early 2000's. But we never got the chance to actually meet the boy bands and experience the craziness of meeting the handsome guys we all dreamed about. That's until the 2K Tour. Even thought the Backstreet Boys and N*sync were not part of it, I was excited to hear that 98 Degrees and O-Town (without Ashley) were going to tour and Indiana just happened to be one of the states! I didn't think about it twice, we had to see them!



It was absolutely amazing! We got to meet them and take pictures with them and dance crazy to their songs. It truly was a dream come true and I felt like a teenager again but a 90's teenager. They are just as handsome in real life as they are in pictures and they are talented as well. O-Town has a lot of love for their fans and it really showed. 98 Degrees can really turn on the fireworks and it was nice to see them wearing their iconic outfit (picture above). It truly felt like the 90's again and in this day and time, we really need some of the 90's again. The 90's had an innocence and corkyness (if that's a word) to it that we lost with the years. And I want to thank these guys for bringing it back even if was just one night.

Dream and Ryan Cabrera were also part of the act. The girls from Dream were actually pretty fun and entertaining to watch. I wasn't really a fan before but I think they have a lot of potential and should come back with new music. Ryan Cabrera is absolutely talented and even though I didn't remember much of him, I was quite impressed with his acoustic performance and how well he plays the guitar.



It was truly a dream come true!

Comments

Popular Posts