Random Thought

I don't think some people realize how wonderful they are. I met a wonderful woman today where I work. I was so touched by how wonderful she is and the sacrifice that she is making for her children. When I told her "You are a wonderful person" and "It's not everyone that sacrifices themselves like that", she said thank you and mumbled that nobody tells her such things. A part of me (being that I'm so sensitive) got teary and wanted to cry. When I see wonderful people it warms my heart and makes me feel like there is still hope in this world and not everything is bad. I think we tend to focus so much on the negativity and we don't think about the wonderful people and the wonderful opportunities that we are given just by living one more day. And I'm glad that there are people like her in this world who go out there every day and work hard to change the lives of others. I'm really thankful that I got to meet someone like her. I probably won't see her again after I leave this job or she goes back to her birthplace as she plans to do. But since I'm crying as I write this, she already made a difference in my life and that's what counts. I wish her nothing but good and I hope that her children won't be blind and will love and appreciate her, most importantly be thankful. I just wanted to add on, I'm also blessed with a wonderful mother and she is the reason why we are so hardworking. She is the best example of what a real woman should be. I love her.

By: Ana A.

Comments

Popular Posts