Random Thought

There are difficult decisions in life that must be made. The ones that hurt the most or are most difficult to make, tend to be the most rewarding or the ones that makes you realize that you are stronger than you give yourself credit for.  This came to mind because I was watching a TV show and I realize I had something in common with one of the characters; I was having a hard time understanding my relationship with a particular person. I don't want to go too much into details but pretty much I realized I had two choices: I could either walk away and accept that it wasn't going to happen the way I wanted it to be or I could simply accept what we had and understand I wasn't going to receive anymore than that. She chose to walk away but I didn't want that to be my choice.
However, today I found myself thinking about the whole situation again because I'm at a point that I'm trying to put myself together not just mentally and physically but emotionally as well.  And I realized that  there was really one decision to benefit both, walking away. I can tell you one thing...I haven't felt this sad for a really long time.

Comments

Popular Posts