Book: Divergent

I saw the movie first, had I done any research at all I would've known it was based on a book. This is my first time watching the movie first then reading the book. It's not a bad experience except that you  can't let your own imagination run wild because you already have an idea of how the scenes and characters look like. But you can easily catch the differences between the book and the movie. They are both great and it's an easy read. I'm almost done with the book and I started reading it just two weeks ago!
I'm a fan!



The character development is great for Tris. I really like Four or Tobias as his real name is, he has a very strong personality.
 I specially think the idea of this book is very unique. I definitely can't wait to continue reading the series and watching the movies!

Comments

Popular Posts