Random Rant: When The Ending Is A Disappointment.


I just felt like ranting a little....



My heart is broken! Halfway through reading "Allegiant" I read that the ending of the book was horrible. I was curious and quickly read ahead, for what? To find out Tris...dies...DIES. Yes, this is my first time getting into a series and bam! I'm so disappointed I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of selling the books or I don't know what. I just don't want to have them in my bookshelf as a constant reminder that Veronica killed Tris and left Four without the best thing that ever happened to him. This is just like the time Will was killed in The Good Wife. Why create and build such a good relationship between the main characters to just kill one of them off? Do we not have enough pain in the world? Do we really need to be constantly reminded of the reality that life is not perfect and we are all going to die? 

Reading is my escape from reality. I'm highly disappointed, I think I'm going to watch the second movie and the first half of the third and not even bother with anything else. Wow, what a waste.  The idea of the book was wonderful and the characters were great, but really? She became JK Rowling in the last Harry Potter book. Veronica killed Uriah, Tris, Lynn, Tori and God knows how many other characters since I'm not going to bother finishing the book. 

What a disaster.

Comments

Popular Posts